Sedo GmbH, based in Cologne and Boston (USA), is the world's leading domain trading exchange with around 19 million domain names with all available extensions offered for sale. Over 2 million customers trade on our platform in a total of 25 languages. Sedo provides customers and sellers with all services associated with domains, such as domain monetization/parking, domain valuations, domain transfers and domain brokerage/marketing. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
For our Country Management team in Cologne we are currently looking for a full-time Country Manager (m/f/d) UK starting asap.
- Shaping the future: You determine, develop and implement a strategic mid-term plan for your market including the necessary internal and external initiatives to ensure Sedo´s position as market leader
- Building international cooperations: You initiate and establish a network of partnerships in the region with clients, business partners and other important market players
- Knowing your business environment: You analyze the market, identify relevant trends and determine an appropriate course of action
- Taking over responsibilities: You acquire new clients and win back lost clients through self-generated leads, business development, marketing and networking efforts (e.g. by attending networking events), and by using the full potential of cross- and upselling approaches
- Being a teamworker: You coordinate with Business Development, Marketing, PR, Legal and other appropriate internal support teams
- Personality: Proven ability to be a self-starter and the ability to drive the sales process, hands-on mentality, organizational talent, team oriented, communicative and assertive
- Working method: analytical, structured and independent
- Experiences and know-how: in the field of E-Commerce and/or Online-Marketing, demonstrated success in negotiations and good technical understanding
- Languages: Excellent business English and German skills
- Education: University degree (Diploma, Bachelor and/or Master degree), or commercial training with at least 3 years’ experiences in business development, sales, brokerage or client consulting
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer flexible working (time) models as well as a KVB Jobticket fully financed by Sedo
- Room for creativity: We offer room for creativity and flat hierarchies
- Health and sports: With our JustFit Premium membership we offer you a wide range of health and sports activities
- Attractive discounts: Our employees get attractive discounts for events and activities
- Your wellbeing matters to us: We offer coffee/tea/water and fresh fruits
You want to shape Sedo's future with us?
If you feel addressed and want to become a part of our growing agile culture, then don´t hestitate! Write an email with your full application papers to firstname.lastname@example.org